Equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This program is subject to provisions of the Jobs for “Veterans Act” Public Law 107-288 which provides priority of service to veterans and spouses of certain veterans.
Creating and expanding opportunities for economic success to those we serve.
A large segment of our workforce lacks the necessary skills to keep up with technological advances. Workforce training is, and will continue to be critical to the success of every business. Rock River Training Corporation offers an On-The-Job Training program (OJT) to businesses located in Boone and Winnebago Counties.OJT allows the business to define their own employment and training needs. Rock River Training will:
- Provide the employer with access to employment resources including labor market information and access to Illinois' largest applicant database
- Test, assess, prescreen, and refer eligible applicants.
- Pay a percentage of training wages for each new trainee for full-time permanent positions.
- Fund customized classroom training to supplement On-the-Job Training, if needed.
- Provide employees after-placement counseling to encourage retention.
- Assist in obtaining federal tax credits for your company.
These services are provided at no cost to the employer or job seeker. RRTC's Business Services Representatives will meet with employers and establish a contract that includes a job description and training outline. Let RRTC go to work for you! Contact RRTC to find out how RRTC services can help you.